Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I already downloaded the latestversion you gave me yo.

(map? missed that totally yeah)

Tommy Gun

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Are you sure? The new version has music EVERYWHERE: In the intro, when you're walking outside, etc. And actually, I'm sure you didn't get it, because I sent you version 1.02, and one of the changes is "Added 'select memory' option to bartender." -- but in your video that is NOT there, it has the old options shown ("Alex?"). So maybe you did download the new version, but you definitely weren't playing it. :( Dang.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added in another 11 games. Two days more and the main list is cleared! \;A;/

Give The Farming One (hilaripous harvest moon clone with good humour) a chance!

If you like (or at least tolerate) tactical fights, give Super Nuclear Riders a spin for some laughs.

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1 or 2 more days until mine. =-= ! yes!

kartersaint

Ornate Brain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English?
Primarily Uses
1 or 2 more days until mine. =-= ! yes!
I'm waiting she plays Doctor's game. She may like it, or dislike it. lol.

Whenever she starts streaming, The Heart Pumps Clay is listed on first. 

Housekeeping

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm pretty curious to see my game, too.  I expect some mocking of the visuals right off the bat and probably some issues with the difficulty, but I don't know.  I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Also, I just want to say that being referred to as "the doctor" makes me feel way cooler than I really am.

Tenchizard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Just saw your review about my game, and I want to thank you again for playing Soul Echoes (by the way, it's pronounced something like "sool ecous". But I agree it sounds worst than they way it's seen).

I've already commented to what you wrote on my post, to keep your thread focused :)

GIRakaCHEEZER

Dreams of Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was hoping to see my game, but it should have come before all the "The X" entries, so now I'm sad that she might not play it.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game list is on the first post.

TungerMan

SmugMan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The game's not on the list. I guess it's because its topic was created in late July?

Anyway, you might want to give it a go, it's a pretty fun game I'll tell ya.

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Indrah, out of curiosity, were you tired when you played The Vendor because it was the last game on that day after The Heart Pumps Clay? You sound really worn out throughout the video. :c Nice to watch, though!

Werebunny

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
When you're done with the rest of the list if you still feel like it we'd appreciate it if you gave Rozen another try with the updated version. Thanks.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dude, no offense to anyone but I will replay what I want only if I feel like it. There's like a hundred games on the list and thatonly covers the games in THIS forum, not the entire contest. They were first impression runs. I can't remake most of them nor do I WANT to ;< It's my free time and I'm not getting paid to suffer nor am I a judge.

I MAY play a few but I make zero promises.

@Cinnamon: I was tired but it still stands that it didn't win me over.

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem (I haven't even played it). I just missed your usual snarkiness and sarcastic remarks. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah in that cae yes, I was pretty drained.

Werebunny

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Didn't... I specifically say if you feel like it?

As I said earlier on, I liked what you are doing and think it's very helpful to see exactly how people play games in a video like this. I just think it's unfortunate that when it came to Sarah's that you had a cached gltiched version that was fixed on the first day (and it's the noncontest download version, so it's not like.the actual entry is like that).

And hey, it is what it is if that's how you want to keep it, I'm not holding you over knifepoint or something here. Due to the bulk of games not many people play each title so it's sad something like this happened.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yah I know you're not pressing the issue but other people also sneaked in that sort of comment of "hey play my game again".

It's my general whining reply of "I won't", it's not particularly aimed at you.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added the last 14 games off the main list. WOOHAA *****EZ.

I may or may not do the rest I had on requests/suggestions, we'll see. I'm pretty worn out from the whole thing, let's be hoenst :I
In any case, the main promise, to try those first 85 (84 since one just plain did not work) is DONE. I DID IT NONE OF YOU CAN COMPLAIN I WON'T HEAR IT LALALALALA.

If the whole list is too big for you guys, the first post has a recommendations list.

(and that marks my 1001 post. Nice significant number I guess. A thousand and one nigths...of games)

Edit: woops, forgot I shouldnt use blue. Changed. Sorry.

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Indrah, you rock! Thank you so much for doing this and keeping the IGMC buzz alive! Now take a well deserved rest!! :D

oh, and you might want to edit that blue text before a mod shouts at you ;)

Cronus

Social Awkward
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
You did an awesome job playing and giving feedback for all these games, Indrah. I personally know how tiring is to play and review so much stuff, by past experiences. Impresses me to see your dedication with it, so congrats!

I don't want to make any requests so feel free to ignore it completely, but I couldn't find my entry on the lists at all. I'm pretty sure it was posted early enough as it is on the same page as Generic Fantasy V, Island Tribes, Crimson Story and etc. Maybe it was just unnoticed. Well, our game kinda sucked anyway.

On a side note, I think your accent totally made the videos much more enjoyable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bestringtonesnett