Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey there everyone :)

So I decided to enter this gamejam for a change and progress on my little game is going nicely. However the one thing I am sorely lacking is good music and some soundbites.

Synopsis : As it is an entry into the gamejam i'm not going to give to much away but this is the title screen made for it
title.png

Positions/Roles needed : a composer willing and able to do a few short tracks (2 or 3 likely) and some soundbites for several effects.

My role/position : everything else basically xD

Now I am in it for the fun of it and i am looking for someone who is of a similar mindset. No fierce competitive attitude needed nor wanted. Nor do I seek soemone of exceptional skill just someone who can actually make something fitting.

PM me if interested :)

To all other entries in the Jam : Good luck everyone! :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAVRAX