Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
remastered thumbnail.png
What the hell is this?
a short rpg maker game mix of touhou project and fire emblem genealogy of holy war.

Screenshots:

Capture.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

Characters

Reimu
$Reimu.png

She's the key of the war and she mustn't die. This was her first time participating in a war, because of her anxiety she might do some stupid mistakes and decisions. A 2 ranged physical attacker with high evasion and bonus crit chance from her personal weapon called "Aura Needle". However she has a low defense that might get knocked out by bosses easily.

Marisa
$Marisa.png

She's Reimu's bestfriend and will always try to support and protect her. Reimu lite version but a magical attacker.

Eirin
$Eirin.png

She looks like an early adult but is a million times more older than everyone in Gensokyo. Her goal is to keep Reimu alive no matter what and brave enough to sacrifice for her. She's a mix of long ranged archer and a healer. She's very fast but cannot defend herself from a swarm of enemies.

Remilia
$Remilia.png

The only yokai who hasn't affected from the Pandora's box for unknown reason. She teamed up Reimu with her gang of powerful units that can help her from the war. A really strong magical attacker with high evasion however suffers from mana problems.

Cirno

$Cirno.png
A clueless and childish fairy that decides to join the war just to bring up more strength from Reimu's army. She might have a potential to be strong with good growths but overall she is a really weak unit.

Sanae

$Sanae.png
She is supposed to be assigned as a commander for Team B but failed too quickly because of her timidness and anxiety of the war. A healer.

Story

Gensokyo has suddenly gone chaotic with the cause of the Pandora's Box being unlocked by someone. All of the Youkais have become more hostile and gained more power to dominate the world. All what's left for Reimu and her allies is to fight their way and uncover the mystery to find the cause.

Features:

• Strategize and position your units on a large battlefield like fire emblem 4
  • A short game about 5-6 Chapters only
  • Stamina and magic system
  • Unbreakable weapons
  • Permadeath
Download Link:
(updating stuff)

Game Genre:
  • Strategy
  • Tactics
  • RPG
  • Visual Novel
Game Flavours:
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Mystery
  • Horror
Credits:
Kadokawa
SRPG Plugins Team
Yanfly
HIME_Works

Development Progress:
Chapter 1: 100% done
Chapter 2: 100% done
Chapter 3: 10%
Chapter 4: Unplanned
Chapter 5: Unplanned
Extra Chapter: Unplanned

Versions:
10/8/21 Ver. 0.1.0: 1 Map Playtest Release
27/8/21 Ver. 0.2.0: Chapter 2 Update
10/9/21 Ver. 0.2.5: Bug fixes

Last edited:

NoPiessadface

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update: New Chapter Release Notes (Demo 2)
* Let's you play Chapter 2 a.k.a the first gigantic map you'll ever meet
* New and Changed unit and tile sprites
* New and Tougher bosses you'll encounter
* New and Improved enemies
* New and Improved Characters
* New and Improved Terrain effect mechanics
* New and Improved weapons
* Many more changes and bug fixes

New Gameplay Mechanics:
* Bombs
- a magical skill helps you clear out large packs of armies in a single Area of Effect
- requires tons of mana
* Stat Raising Items
* Hidden Treasures
*Dancer skill

Other Updates:
* Chapter 1 map improvements

Whole map concept (spoliers)
Chapter 2.png

Last edited:

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looking forward to this!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt