But what do I know?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title.png
Note: This game should take about 25-35 minutes to complete. If you find yourself stumped in a fight, use the "x_Battle Walkthrough" text file available in the folder!

A short story of two people who have reached the fabled "Tower of the Starblessed"-- home of the rumored “Starborn” and its peerless "Starblessed Warriors". It is said that those who reach the top and defeat the Starborn in its grand trial can make any wish, which will be granted without question...

As Zeiss, an alchemist-in-training, and Apollo, a descendant of a famous warrior, come to have their wishes granted, they learn more of the Starborn and its many warriors...

Screenshots:
Img1.pngImg2.png
Img3.png

Download (About 25-35 minutes):
[RMN LINK]
[ITCH.IO LINK]

Credits:
|Audio [Music]:
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm

|Audio [Sound Effects]:
Kadokawa
Osabisi

|Plugins:
Aries (Screen Shake Effects)
Atreyo Ray (Title Command Exit)
Galv (Picture Animations, Disable Mouse)
MOGHunter (Char Particles, Weather EX)
Yanfly (Core Engine, Message Core, Message Backlog)

|Graphics:
Aekashics/Ækashics [http://www.akashics.moe/]
Kadokawa
Kaduki/Kazuki

|Icons:
Whitecat

|Font:
Mikado Regular Italic

|Windowskin:
SkottyTV

Conclusion:
Thank you for taking interest in Tower of the Starblessed! This is a completed game which was made for RMN's 14th Birthday Event! Within the event, there was a list of prompts to choose from, in which at least 1 prompt was required. For TotS, I chose:

- A missing present
- The Happy Birthday song sung incorrectly
- Spinach

If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universum