Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
For some reason the town of beginnings walls for the inside are through. By that I mean characters can walk through them even though they are supposed to be walls. I've tried altering the walls into different slots but I just cant seem to be able to solve the problem. I will have a screenshot of what happens and then the tileset layout in the system for further reference. I really hope I can get some help on this.

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Layout.png
    Layout.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 16

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The problem is that you haven't set them into impassable tiles. In Tileset database, just click on your wall tiles to change O icon into X icon, and then your characters won't be able to walk through them.

Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
The problem is that you haven't set them into impassable tiles. In Tileset database, just click on your wall tiles to change O icon into X icon, and then your characters won't be able to walk through them.
I gotta say thank you. I feel like a autistic boy. Thx for helping realize something im to stupid to recognize sometimes.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zonewebsitesusa