Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, so this error has me scratching my head, because I cannot figure out what's causing it, if it's plugin or event, or what.

Basically, the TP shown in the status screen (and on the main HUD) is not what is showing as the TP in the battle engine (and therefore affects what TP skills can be used or not).

For example, in the status screen here, Angelique has 0 TP:

But if I enter a battle right then and there, she is showing as having three TP:

The reason this is a problem is that if I have an event on the map that grants the user TP, say 25 TP, it shows in the status screen as her having 25 TP; but in the battle screen she's shown as having some other number (usually lower). As you can guess, this is causing a big problem with TP skills. It's almost like a random number of TP is being added/subtracted to the character's TP between fights. There's nothing in the database, such as in the Troop or Common Event tab, to support this however.

I can provide any information requested. Here are all my plugins in order:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That has nothing to do with your plugins, but with your traits.

If an actor has the "preserve TP" trait, it will keep the TP from last battle and any changes to it ourside battle.

If an actor does not have that trait, its TP will be deleted outside battle and it will always start a battle with a random amount.

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my goodness, I didn't even see that. Boy, do I feel green.

Thank you so much! That fixed the problem!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And the beginning of a nearly complete grid system dawns.

I want to add a thin pixel border around the entire region. Like across all blue highlights that connect and red attack highlights that connect.
Ami
--- Remake ---

Hero: Hey,look! Some Artist will Remake us to 3D!
M.Knight: Really? Then i hope they make me so Cool & Handsome
Heroine: I hope they make me Cute & Sexy,too
(6 Months Later,The 3D Model Are Revealed With Unexpected Yet Horrible Model)
Hero: (Spit The Water)
M.Knight: What the Hell?!
Heroine: I'm Dissapointed...
my battle system is REALLY coming together. I can already see strategies between 2 of my party members forming lol. helps that battles are 2 at a time. but the combo of these two is really fun.
@taarna23's status just made me realise I haven't had any scam calls since that guy who hung up on me before he even began reading his script. How quiet it's been ... they were pretty much the only people who ever called!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sokul2