TP Upgrade [v3.02] (Max TP Rate, Initial Battle TP, TP Cost/Gain, TP Damage, and more!)

SpacemanFive

Meteor Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well you said it was a pain. Thanks for doing my request/suggestion, I just didn't want it to be, well, a pain to do.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I tried to download the new version but chrome says that it is harmful for my computer o0 

Pumamori

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I skimmed the feature section, so sorry if that's already possible, but would it be possible to define higher tp charge rates upon levelup? 

Like, just as an example, at level 1, you'd get like, 1% TP per % damage taken, but at level 20 you'd get 20% per % damage taken. (Stupid and exaggerated, but you get the idea :) )

Either way, neat plugin!

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to download the new version but chrome says that it is harmful for my computer o0 
:0

Did it still work though? If not, hit the "view" button next to the "download" button to be able to copy or paste the text.

I skimmed the feature section, so sorry if that's already possible, but would it be possible to define higher tp charge rates upon levelup? 

Like, just as an example, at level 1, you'd get like, 1% TP per % damage taken, but at level 20 you'd get 20% per % damage taken. (Stupid and exaggerated, but you get the idea :) )

Either way, neat plugin!
Welp, I guess that's one more thing that needs to be added...

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good lord... The features in this. This really good work! Thank you!

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
:0

Did it still work though? If not, hit the "view" button next to the "download" button to be able to copy or paste the text.

Welp, I guess that's one more thing that needs to be added...
If I click view the website says " This site can not be found".

I tried to download it again, but it still says its harmful and I dont really want to download it so I dont know if it would work :/

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
What? You don't trust my Plugins to actually work? T_T

How about using this link?

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06926394261897045455
Jup, no problems with that one! :D

Edit:  I found some bugs that you'd might want to check:

1. This also happened before the new update ´, but I noticed that it was because of this plugin just now: When using Yanflys ATB plugin the TP only get reduced after everyone in the group had their turn, not directly after the skill is used. This gets a bit annoying and confusing, especially if you finish the battle before the round ends.

2. The new version doesnt seem to work with Yanflys Victory Aftermath. Your part works fine, but the aftermath window doesnt show.

3. I think there was one, but I forgot.   Well, that means that it wasn't anything major I guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Jup, no problems with that one! :D

Edit:  I found some bugs that you'd might want to check:

1. This also happened before the new update ´, but I noticed that it was because of this plugin just now: When using Yanflys ATB plugin the TP only get reduced after everyone in the group had their turn, not directly after the skill is used. This gets a bit annoying and confusing, especially if you finish the battle before the round ends.

2. The new version doesnt seem to work with Yanflys Victory Aftermath. Your part works fine, but the aftermath window doesnt show.

3. I think there was one, but I forgot.   Well, that means that it wasn't anything major I guess. 
Wow, those are some serious problems. 

I'll go through and see what I can do in order to fix those things.

In the mean time, try placing my Plugin in different positions such as at the very top of the list or at least above Yanfly's scripts and see if it fixes anything.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Wow, those are some serious problems. 

I'll go through and see what I can do in order to fix those things.

In the mean time, try placing my Plugin in different positions such as at the very top of the list or at least above Yanfly's scripts and see if it fixes anything.
Placing it above the Aftermath, the ATB and the Battle Engine plugins solves this issue!

Also, make sure to place it above of Moogles Friendship-system plugin ^^

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello, found some bugs:

1. Placing it anywhere within my plugins list would NOT make my characters die even if their HPs reach zero. They just show the "weak" animation and all their commands are disabled; but they're still very much alive.

2. Placing it at the bottom of all plugins will still yield the same bug, but with the addition of NOT displaying the actual damage digits and even the "miss!" text.

It's probably a conflict with one of my other plugins. I have a lot of plugins used; unfortunately, but if i have to assume it's probably a conflict with Yanfly's  plugins (did a quick test of turning on-off plugins).

Just fyi, thanks!

[uPDATE] Turning all of my plugins off and leaving yours on would still produce the same "deathless characters" bug.

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Placing it above the Aftermath, the ATB and the Battle Engine plugins solves this issue!

Also, make sure to place it above of Moogles Friendship-system plugin ^^
Hurray for simple solutions! ^^

Hello, found some bugs:

1. Placing it anywhere within my plugins list would NOT make my characters die even if their HPs reach zero. They just show the "weak" animation and all their commands are disabled; but they're still very much alive.

2. Placing it at the bottom of all plugins will still yield the same bug, but with the addition of NOT displaying the actual damage digits and even the "miss!" text.

It's probably a conflict with one of my other plugins. I have a lot of plugins used; unfortunately, but if i have to assume it's probably a conflict with Yanfly's  plugins (did a quick test of turning on-off plugins).

Just fyi, thanks!

[uPDATE] Turning all of my plugins off and leaving yours on would still produce the same "deathless characters" bug.
Wow, just tried it, and that bug does indeed exist.

How that went unnoticed for so long? Who knows....

I'm gonna go fix it now, brb.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Ah i remembered the 3rd Bug!

When placed wrong, battle pop ups wwill Not show

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, found some bugs:

Just fyi, thanks!

It's fixed! 

Now you can murder your Actors again! ^^

Ah i remembered the 3rd Bug!

When placed wrong, battle pop ups wwill Not show
Yeah, someone informed me about that earlier.

You fix it by putting the Plugin above YEP_BattleEngineCore

At this point, I'd just say have this Plugin above all Yanfly's Plugins.

Rainfall

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Ohh, is this plugin able to do overheat mechanics?

Like when you are max TP (Charge Rate for my Robot character), it would go overheat and receive a debuff.

Every turn, the TP depletes by a set amount, whether you are overheated or not. ^^

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's fixed! 

Now you can murder your Actors again! ^^
Yay! Thanks! *Murder spree* :)

Now, one good suggestion is to have an option to have a single, shared TP meter for all actors. That would be an awesomely unique feature.

But as it currently stands, this TP plugin is awesome! Thank you very much! :)

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh, is this plugin able to do overheat mechanics?

Like when you are max TP (Charge Rate for my Robot character), it would go overheat and receive a debuff.

Every turn, the TP depletes by a set amount, whether you are overheated or not. ^^
Yeah, that could be possible if I made it so Actors gained States automatically whenever their TP hits max.

You're the second person to request something like that, so I guess I'll do it next time I have free time.

It'll probably be a different Plugin though.

I'll let you know if/when it is released.

Yay! Thanks! *Murder spree* :)

Now, one good suggestion is to have an option to have a single, shared TP meter for all actors. That would be an awesomely unique feature.

But as it currently stands, this TP plugin is awesome! Thank you very much! :)
Oooof....

I'll...I'll think about it..

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello SumRndmDde!

Thanks again for fixing the "deathless" actors bug!

However, a new issue showed up:

When my actors get attacked, by default it will add 2TP to the actor who got attacked; but now the TP added would be doubled or even tripled - to the point that one enemy attacked one of my actors and the TP rose from 0TP to 16TP! O_O

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello SumRndmDde!

Thanks again for fixing the "deathless" actors bug!

However, a new issue showed up:

When my actors get attacked, by default it will add 2TP to the actor who got attacked; but now the TP added would be doubled or even tripled - to the point that one enemy attacked one of my actors and the TP rose from 0TP to 16TP! O_O
I'm on the case!

EDIT:

Any chance you could give more details into the settings you're using?

I tried it myself and the TP rose normally with or without the Plugin.

It's also might be due to another Plugin you have.

Have you tried turning off all the Plugins you have besides the TP Upgrade?

Sorry for not being able to give an immediate solution. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d5n1hit