TP Upgrade [v3.02] (Max TP Rate, Initial Battle TP, TP Cost/Gain, TP Damage, and more!)

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hmm, Try removing the other notetags. 

This notetag works for me:

<TP Gain: 20%>

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, Try removing the other notetags. 

This notetag works for me:

<TP Gain: 20%>
Nope...  Still just Buzzers me.  Nothing doing.  I can send you my project folder and see if it's my project or something else.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Yes, that would be a great help!

I will try to figure out whats wrong

But try to cut down the size as much as possible pls

Last edited by a moderator:

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, that would be a great help!

I will try to figure out whats wrong

But try to cut down the size as much as possible pls
Here you go...  Just click the pile of papers twice and try the item.  Let me know if it works for you.

My Game File

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Ok, I looked through it, disabled every plugin except this one and it still doesnt work...

The plugin is up to date too, and the notetags are the correct ones as well...

I copied the settings of one of my items one to one and it doesnt work.... 

I am very sorry but I have no clue why it isnt working.

Maybe @SumRndmDde can help?

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I looked through it, disabled every plugin except this one and it still doesnt work...

The plugin is up to date too, and the notetags are the correct ones as well...

I copied the settings of one of my items one to one and it doesnt work.... 

I am very sorry but I have no clue why it isnt working.

Maybe @SumRndmDde can help?
Well that sucks, but at least I know it's something to do with my project...  Let me try something and see if that works.  Thanks for trying.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so it appears that this plugin is conflicting with Yanfly's Battle Engine / Buffs States Core somehow.

I looked through my plugins and found out that this plugin is causing some issues regarding Damage Popups and freezing.

First problem is that the plugin is causing the Damage Popup Numbers to shoot up into the air in a fraction of a second rather than simply bounce. I don't know how your plugin is affecting the way the Damage Popups work, but it does. The Second problem is that the game appears to "freeze" whenever a Poison-like state is supposed to deal damage. The game doesn't necessarily freeze, as the SV battlers play their animations and such, they just stand there, and I can't take any actions. This happens whenever a Status Ailment deals damage over time to a victim.

I have no clue why that's happening, and have no clue why this plugin would ever consider touching damage popups and damage over time. Does anyone have any solutions?

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It worked! Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acehero8