- Aug 28, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Traffic Light ManagementIntroduction and Features
- Makes traffic lights stop cars the lazy way.
- Traffic lights are incapable of stopping anyone else (player/non-vehicle events).
- No need for plugin commands/script calls. Vehicles will be blocked automatically when a specified Traffic Light self switch is ON.
- Traffic lights that alternate colors based on self-switches.
- RoadBlock events (empty pages, only their event names are important) that block vehicles.
- Vehicle Names: car,bus,truck would have any event with names containing car, bus, or truck stopped at RoadBlock when the relevant traffic light is red.
- Traffic Light Names and Road Blocker Names: Tell the plugin the traffic light name that is connected to each type of roadblock. e.g. Traffic Light NS makes RoadBlock NS stop cars when it is red.
Free to use for commercial and non-commercial games. Credit Dahlys. I'd like a free copy if it's a commercial game, though.
This plugin was originally written on @Skurge 's request, without whom it wouldn't exist.