First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Traffic Light Management
by Dahlys
Download Here

Introduction and Features
  • Makes traffic lights stop cars the lazy way.
  • Traffic lights are incapable of stopping anyone else (player/non-vehicle events).
  • No need for plugin commands/script calls. Vehicles will be blocked automatically when a specified Traffic Light self switch is ON.
How to Use

You Need:
  • Traffic lights that alternate colors based on self-switches.
  • RoadBlock events (empty pages, only their event names are important) that block vehicles.
Plugin Parameters:
  • Vehicle Names: car,bus,truck would have any event with names containing car, bus, or truck stopped at RoadBlock when the relevant traffic light is red.
  • Traffic Light Names and Road Blocker Names: Tell the plugin the traffic light name that is connected to each type of roadblock. e.g. Traffic Light NS makes RoadBlock NS stop cars when it is red.
Here's a demo. Some other plugins have been added to make events move off-screen and respawn cars, my thanks to Yanfly and Hime! Do not use the plugin inside the demo as it will never be updated, download from github.

Terms of Use

Free to use for commercial and non-commercial games. Credit Dahlys. I'd like a free copy if it's a commercial game, though.

Author Notes

This plugin was originally written on @Skurge 's request, without whom it wouldn't exist.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Dialog Filter ---

Gunner: Yo! my ****** friend?
Hero: Uhh,what happen with your mouth?
Gunner: Huh? what ****** happen with my mouth? i just speech as usual.
Hero: But,your mouth are like the garbage!
Gunner: Hey,what the **** are you say? you want the piece of **** with my ****** Gun!
(Meanwhile,The Dialog Filter In The Option Is Off)
Demo for Maze of the Lost MZ released. I would appreciate any and all feedback and constructive criticism. If you like Dungeon Crawlers and JRPG's with a hint of Metroidvania and Shadowgate/Uninvited you might like it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/maze-of-the-lost-mz-demo-port-from-mv.127971/
Well, here it is, colored. :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelda3469