Announcement Tragic News Regarding Prominent Forum Member

Lexiand

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Now thats something you would not want to hear.
My condolences goes out to his famaly and friends.

thepsyche

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Very sad news. Well wishes going out to all family and friends.

Wifi

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I didn't really know him, but it is a very sad thing to hear.
I'm very sorry for this community's loss and I'm very sorry especially for his friends and family's loss.

cotodigital

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just saw this, we've been working with ct_bolt in a project for the last year or so. This was very shocking and unexpected. He was a fantastic person and a very talented coder. Hope he gets happy wherever he is, when the project is released - I will definitely add a section dedicated to him in the credits.

Farewell friend

jonthefox

Elementary School Teacher, 2x Cancer Survivor
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just saw this now. I did not know him well but he once voluntarily, generously, FOR FREE, wrote a plugin for me based on a (rather complex, from my pov) request I had. Didn't know him well but the brief interactions we had left me with the impression of him as a very intelligent, personable, and kindhearted person. I am so sad to hear of this tragedy, and my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm late to this thread, but I wanted to post my condolences as well. It's just taken me a bit to figure out what to say. They were very helpful to me when I needed plugin stuff and were going to take on a prominent role in creating plugins for my project as I needed them, as sort of a team member for my otherwise solo dev cycle..

Things got in the way and I was unable to get started with them. They were super understanding when I let them know I would have to wait.
When I was finally ready, I found out the news via their discord. It hit me really hard as, even though

I hadn't known them for long, I could tell they were a great person and I looked forward to working with them.
I truly hope their friends and family have found peace after their loss.

RIP you legend.

SpyroFan67

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't know him, but he sounds like he was a really generous and great guy so I wish I could have known him. Condolences to his family, as well as his friends in real life and online.

Jrrkein

Drago Royale
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My Condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace buddy

SpyroFan67

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It really is a shame that such an incredible person had to die so young.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There, three maps of my roughly 60 indoor maps now have light blocking on doors working correctly! (You won't see doors through walls if you shine the flashlight at the wall)
I really trudged through the molasses for this one today. Here’s Day #5! Give thanks and love to our advent folk! Maybe a snow dance? So I guess…do you wish for a white Christmas? Sorry Southern Hemisphere!
Hoping to see the first key claim soon...
ko dying.png
is it me or is the site just being really oof at the moment??? I'm sitting here like Ray waiting mad long for something to load lol.
Larvae.gif
They're larvae, not fightae, honest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blue109