Train Whistle

Yaron89

Ser Mee!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
x.x This took me forever to make!! I had to use 2 different editing tools to get it just right.

The original instrument used for this (yes omg an instrument!) was a pan flute. Used Rytmik to get the sound clip lower, then I used audacity to get it to be just the way it needed to be. It's not 100% like a train sound, obviously it's not going to sound 100% like a train whistle, but I can say, it's passed 4 ears already who say it sounds enough like a train sound you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

TOS:
Free to use in commercial and non-commercial
No reposting! If you make an edit and want to share, please share it on this thread only!
Credits: Credit me if you use it in commercial products and send me and a screenshot of the credits along with a link (I don't need a free copy of the game!). If you use it in non-commercial products, no need to credit!
Here is an example of the sound clip:
Here is the resource:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dYdtl9jxDlH3PMYKo-uuWF7VNG2SkhOD

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have acute hearing, so for me it's noticeable and it reminds me breathing through a pipe instead of a train :kaoswt:

Yaron89

Ser Mee!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have acute hearing, so for me it's noticeable and it reminds me breathing through a pipe instead of a train :kaoswt:
I tried soo hard to get it to sound as close as I could without ripping from an actual copyrighted source. x.x you know some train companies actually copyright the sound of their own trains?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz