Train Whistle

Yaron89

Ser Mee!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
x.x This took me forever to make!! I had to use 2 different editing tools to get it just right.

The original instrument used for this (yes omg an instrument!) was a pan flute. Used Rytmik to get the sound clip lower, then I used audacity to get it to be just the way it needed to be. It's not 100% like a train sound, obviously it's not going to sound 100% like a train whistle, but I can say, it's passed 4 ears already who say it sounds enough like a train sound you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

TOS:
Free to use in commercial and non-commercial
No reposting! If you make an edit and want to share, please share it on this thread only!
Credits: Credit me if you use it in commercial products and send me and a screenshot of the credits along with a link (I don't need a free copy of the game!). If you use it in non-commercial products, no need to credit!
Here is an example of the sound clip:
Here is the resource:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dYdtl9jxDlH3PMYKo-uuWF7VNG2SkhOD

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have acute hearing, so for me it's noticeable and it reminds me breathing through a pipe instead of a train :kaoswt:

Yaron89

Ser Mee!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have acute hearing, so for me it's noticeable and it reminds me breathing through a pipe instead of a train :kaoswt:
I tried soo hard to get it to sound as close as I could without ripping from an actual copyrighted source. x.x you know some train companies actually copyright the sound of their own trains?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makina_Yuki