transfer event only when player is ON TOP of the event ?

Nayko93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi

I got a little problem
I tried to make a simple transfer event , but this event is on a tile that the player can't walk on ( a well ) unless he activate something else in the game ( a event which make him transparent and allow him to walk on the well )
1.JPG
normally the player can't walk on it except if I make him transparent , so right now he can't go in the well and can't activate the transfer event by steeping on it
BUT .... even if he can't step on the well tille , when he approach the event and touch it , the event activate even if the player is not ON TOP OF IT ...

2.JPG

WHY ??? I've tried all combinaison of priority and trigger option but it's all the same , if the player touch a side of the event he activate it ...

I want this event to be activated only if the player is ON TOP OF IT , how can I do that please ?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Set event priority below character like that: Besides, don't use empty events on environment tiles, because some of them has block passage, so empty event with "below character" priority will be blocked, use tiles in events graphics.
(for instance, that well you have on image has blocked passage)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can also make a choice option, go in, cancel.
when go in
moveroute -> player
through = ON
jump 1 tile forward
through = OFF

transfer player
while this is only basic, you need when face up, when face down, when facing left
etc, or 4 events around to have the specific jump direction correctly.

Nayko93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found the solution , it was because of the plugin OC ram passage
damn this plugin if responsible for 99% of the problem in my game ...
but I need it to restrict some area of allow player to pass under some title to make door or bridge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila