Songsmith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a boss enemy that, as part of the battle when you use a skill to switch timelines, transforms into a another enemy (actually an invisible blank slate enemy), and then "follows you through time", transforming back into its original self. However, having the Animated SV Enemies plugin ON causes the game to crash on the transformation, giving this error.

Capture.PNG

How can I fix this? I obviously want Animated SV Enemies on for other battles, but actually I'm not even using it for this one. The enemy has no notetags. Again, shutting off the plugin makes it work perfectly.

The action causing the transform in the "Troops" tab looks like this. "A" is the name of the enemy with the invisible (like 1 white pixel) sprite that simply immediately uses the skill to follow you through time.

Capture.PNG

Songsmith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just confirming with further testing that this happens with any transform event on an enemy. Any way I could contact Yanfly about this?

Songsmith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last bump before I'll just make another post.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
He has his own thread on the forum in the plugin section, you can report over there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yumeowari