Translated Terms of Usage of French blogs

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hullo,

I've been typing about that since a long while now and I thought this was it!

A bit in homage to @slimmmeiske2's work on her Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs and seeing that Nio Kasgami seemed to had found of our resources posted without permission on French sites and offered translation for those trying to defend their rights, I decided to translate any RPGMaker related resources TOU from blogs in my native language.

So as usual, it's simple, you send me the link of the site, I try to find the TOU in it, I translate back what I got so you know if you can use it commercially or not, credit it and mod it or not!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuramaPrime