Translation error RPG MAKER MZ ver. 1.0.2 (Brazilian Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logica

Let's go to paradise!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a small translation error in the Brazilian version of the RPG MAKER MZ that can confuse the user. The error is in the tab "Define Movement Route", in the option that should be marked as "Turn in the OPPOSITE direction to the Player". Due to this translation error, the option "Turn towards the player" appears twice.

erro.jpg

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh, its mz. I suggest sending an email with the screenshot to make sure the devs see it as well. I'm sure they'd want that fixed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_ZZ