latemrdouglas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Well... Since more nobody appeared here for Pt-Br, I can take care this, even because I did great part of previous translation.
By the way, there is some terms in Dialog_GameShare context that I never seen before. Is it a future feature or I've let pass something?
King, estou aqui para ajudar, mas confesso que estou um pouco perdido... Devemos apenas consertar a tradução já realizada ou vamos traduzir do zero? Se possível, mande a resposta por PM também.

For English speakers: King, I'm here to help, but I'm really lost... Should we fix an existing translation or should we translate from start? If possible, send the answer by PM as well.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@latemrdouglas This is an English language site. Therefore all posts must be in English and only in English. If you wish to talk to someone in another language, then please use pm's.

Thanks.

taroxd

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Currently, the Simplified Chinese translation of RPG Maker MV's editor is so TERRIBLE that I would rather fall back to Japanese or English.
Many Chinese users may feel relunctant to purchase the product simply because of the terrible localization.
If you would like to improve Chinese translation, I think many Chinese users will volunteer to help. Maybe I can take care of zh-CN translation.

@Archeia

Last edited:

Tyruswoo

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Archeia

I'd be interested in translating into Bulgarian. Bulgarian is my second language after English, and if you open a Bulgarian translation section, I'd like to work on it. Let me know if you open up this language for translation. Thanks!

Tukimice

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Well, i've tried helping with the translations (since there are many words mistranslated in the Portuguese version like Bat that was translated to the equivalent of a baseball bat and not the animal bat and slime that was translated to mud) but i can only find entire Strings to be translated :T

How do i find the part where i can help translate actual words? :S

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, i've tried helping with the translations (since there are many words mistranslated in the Portuguese version like Bat that was translated to the equivalent of a baseball bat and not the animal bat and slime that was translated to mud) but i can only find entire Strings to be translated :T

You already registered on the site?

King Gerar

White Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[...]

Actually, the majority of terms were already translated three months ago. What is missing is someone to approve the suggestions or terms that don't need translation. I volunteered to do, but in vain until here.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Actually, the majority of terms were already translated three months ago. What is missing is someone to approve the suggestions or terms that don't need translation. I volunteered to do, but in vain until here.

Oh that is weird, I was pretty sure I approved you. Lemme recheck.

You ARE the editor, so you should have the power to approve the suggestions or terms.
upload_2017-5-28_14-1-20.png

If it doesn't work then we have to ping @orzfly. Otherwise I'm confused what the issue is.

King Gerar

White Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[...]
You ARE the editor, so you should have the power to approve the suggestions or terms.
[...]

I didn't know. @orzfly : Anyway... approve, save or apply options don't appear for me,only suggest, as can see in the image below.
My user is kaengue, but the name still King Gerar. Maybe it's that difference.

ScreenShot_20170528085709.png

orzfly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't know. @orzfly : Anyway... approve, save or apply options don't appear for me,only suggest, as can see in the image below.
My user is kaengue, but the name still King Gerar. Maybe it's that difference.

I apologize for the delay and my mistaken. I have corrected the group settings. Could you please try again?

King Gerar

White Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I apologize for the delay and my mistaken. I have corrected the group settings. Could you please try again?

There is no need apologize :kaopride:
Now, I'm roll up the sleeves and begin to work. It's all right! Thanks for fast fix.

King Gerar

White Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia, @orzfly, Sorry for double post, but is justifiable. I finnaly reached on end of the verification. I read again all over than 3000 terms (some were translated, but still were wrong). I'd like see this translation apllied, for review if none term is exceed its space/window, and, if possible, enable for all users, then I could gather feedback from Brazilian community.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@King Gerar no need to worry, it's only a double post if it's less than 72 hours, and you are well, well over that limit. Thank you for all your work.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia I've done a little change for the Spanish translation regarding some texts commands that doesn't fit right in the window. Hope we can update it in the Steam version of the Maker soon. I'm looking for more things to fix, but I think the translation it's almost complete. We are waiting until we can change the strings related to the Tutorial section.

Last edited:

YLivay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, is this topic still relevant? I'd like to translate the IDE to Hebrew if possible :)
We're opening a game design course for kids and we're very interested to work with RPGMV!

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia, @orzfly, I'm having problems using the Aluxes Translation Server when trying to translate some strings. It seems that the server is down or something:
upload_2018-4-23_18-43-10.png

Do you have any ideas on what is happening? Thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamonAngel04