Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there any chances that we will have more language and the community will help translate it?

YLivay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, is this topic still relevant? I'd like to translate the IDE to Hebrew if possible :)
We're opening a game design course for kids and we're very interested to work with RPGMV!
Sorry for bumping this, but is this project abandoned? I never got an answer to my post.
Are there any plans to actually push translations out? Any status update would be greatly appreciated.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for bumping this, but is this project abandoned? I never got an answer to my post.
Are there any plans to actually push translations out? Any status update would be greatly appreciated.
Ask for @Archeia or @orzfly, maybe they can help you with this.

YLivay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, is there any point bumping this topic again, or should we just wait for the next edition of RPG Maker?

bankotsu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well I had also ask about this case @Archeia, but no luck receiving any answer.
I also am interested in other language version of RPG Maker.

Annwfn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello folks, I am glad to have seen this post, but the site link is not working for me. I am an authorised English-Romanian translator, I can take care of the Romanian language translation. Plus a bit of guidance on how you'd want me to do it (I can provide several possible translation versions with descriptions on each and how/ why they would fit so the moderator(s) can pick one they would fit, OR I can just come up with one myself in case people don't want to pick from possibilities). Looking forward for a reply here! I really don't mind helping the community a bit!

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia It seems that the link to the translation pages is not working, and there are some users interested on doing a retranslation for the engine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.
Playtesting for Battle Castle is done, demo time for me was roughly 6 hours and 20 minutes. I'm going to pass it on to a few friends first, and after getting some feedback will be posting an official topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeldaGurl11