Cencourang

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Flower City
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello, I want to ask, how to adjust the text after I patch the game?

What I mean by this, somehow some game got a problem with the text where it got cut out (maybe because its too big or whatever the cause, IDK). Is there anyone know how to fix this?

font.jpg

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello! First off! I love what this program can do! Very powerful indeed! Thanks so much for your hard work! ^_^ But I have a question:

I am trying to use the Find and Replace function to replace a certain race name in my game into a new name. Since the current race name I wanna replace actually have some negative connotations and I want it replaced ASAP with a new name. So I used the Find and Replace feature of this program to look for all instances of the old name being mentioned to be replaced with the new one... But when I hit enter, this error shows up:

It says "Found nothing to replace! Replace function.,," etc, etc. But when I use the Find only feature, it finds the race name I'm looking to replace. x((

Thank you so much for any help! ^_^

Last edited:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can see why you'd want to replace that... :p

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lol yep! XD :D It was supposed to be inspired by the other name of the real-life alien race Pleiadians. x( It was only late that I knew of its' derogatory origins. :( </3 Luckily, I do have a script that does a soft-replace for the word use in-game... Though it would be much better to eliminate the term entirely via the Translator's Find+Replace feature. >.<

Ihaveaproblem

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello,

I don't understand, some games haven't the "data" folder. I have make some research on google, but I'm almost lost. Some guys says "You need a decrypter to modify the date in this case" but I don't understand. The extrator creat a new folder ...

Please, someone to help ? What I need to do when the game haven't a data folder ?

Dreamsavior

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! First off! I love what this program can do! Very powerful indeed! Thanks so much for your hard work! ^_^ But I have a question:

I am trying to use the Find and Replace function to replace a certain race name in my game into a new name. Since the current race name I wanna replace actually have some negative connotations and I want it replaced ASAP with a new name. So I used the Find and Replace feature of this program to look for all instances of the old name being mentioned to be replaced with the new one... But when I hit enter, this error shows up:

It says "Found nothing to replace! Replace function.,," etc, etc. But when I use the Find only feature, it finds the race name I'm looking to replace. x((

Thank you so much for any help! ^_^
Sorry for the late reply,
I rarely logged in into this forum.
For faster reply, please just drop a message to my website.

Replace function will not touch anything on the key column. So, anything found in the key column will be ignored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mordei