Elementalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone,

I'm searching online but I haven't found the answer I needed. I have been trying to create a trap skill for one of my actors. The trap will activate when the character attacks the person who laid down the trap. I don't know how to create a situation so when the enemy attacks they will be paralyzed by a trap.

MGGEDev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello Everyone,

I'm searching online but I haven't found the answer I needed. I have been trying to create a trap skill for one of my actors. The trap will activate when the character attacks the person who laid down the trap. I don't know how to create a situation so when the enemy attacks they will be paralyzed by a trap.
The easiest way I can think of doing this is make the skill apply the counter attack state to your character which applies a 100% counter attack rate to them, meaning any time they get attacked they will immediately counter attack. Then to this state also add a 100% chance to apply paralysis state on attack.

It might not be exactly what you want but it should kinda function in the same way.
1631290431813.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

World Domination
And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyk070428