- Nov 12, 2018
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Trapped is a strategic Dungeon Crawler in classic First Person View, in which you fight your way through an exciting underground maze full of dangers. You will encounter enemies, trigger mechanisms, find awesome treasure chests and open locked doors with either colored keys or lockpickers.
The game is based on an early project I created years ago during a Game Jam. Now the game has been completely rebuilt, overhauled and expanded into a whole new experience with a total playtime of approximately ~1 - 1,5 hours.
Silas, the elf, was imprisoned in Ravenstein. Will he find a way to leave this underground prison? To find out, you have the following options:
• Defeat up to 10 different enemy types with unique skills in a tactical, turn-based combat system.
• Analyze enemy troops using your elven perception. Plan tactically... or simply blow them away with powder kegs.
• Fight foes with your bayonet weapon and eventually find different bows. Use them and learn up to 4 long-range archery skills to be a smart killer from distance.
• Upgrade your maximum Health and maximum number of Arrows you can carry.
• Collect lockpickers to crack a variety of chests and doors. You'll make a whole bunch of loot here, pal.
• Activate mechanisms that move away walls and discover hidden paths inside a gigantic maze.
• Find different colored keys to open special doors. Can you find the purple key on each map to proceed?
This game can be either played with Controller or Keyboard and supports two languages (German and English).