Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Trapped_ScreenTitle.png

Trapped is a strategic Dungeon Crawler in classic First Person View, in which you fight your way through an exciting underground maze full of dangers. You will encounter enemies, trigger mechanisms, find awesome treasure chests and open locked doors with either colored keys or lockpickers.

The game is based on an early project I created years ago during a Game Jam. Now the game has been completely rebuilt, overhauled and expanded into a whole new experience with a total playtime of approximately ~1 - 1,5 hours.

Silas, the elf, was imprisoned in Ravenstein. Will he find a way to leave this underground prison? To find out, you have the following options:

• Defeat up to 10 different enemy types with unique skills in a tactical, turn-based combat system.
• Analyze enemy troops using your elven perception. Plan tactically... or simply blow them away with powder kegs.
• Fight foes with your bayonet weapon and eventually find different bows. Use them and learn up to 4 long-range archery skills to be a smart killer from distance.
• Upgrade your maximum Health and maximum number of Arrows you can carry.
• Collect lockpickers to crack a variety of chests and doors. You'll make a whole bunch of loot here, pal.
• Activate mechanisms that move away walls and discover hidden paths inside a gigantic maze.
• Find different colored keys to open special doors. Can you find the purple key on each map to proceed?

Trapped_Screen4.png
Trapped_Screen3.png
Trapped_Screen2.png
Trapped_Screen1.png
Trapped_Screen5.png

This game can be either played with Controller or Keyboard and supports two languages (German and English).

Enjoy. :LZSjoy:

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
First Impression. Follow and subscribe if you like the channel. Inbox and subscribe if you want your game played :D?

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@thenerdmansion Aw thanks for playing, bro! Currently watching your video. :LZSjoy: Let's quickly talk about the .rar-file problem you had: is it, that people are most likely to have .zip-unpackers instead of .rar-unpackers? If so, I'm gonna take a day to exchange all my downloads with .zip-files to make it easier for y'all.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had fun playing the game :D. The problem with .rar and .7z is that people have to download a .rar unpacker. With .zip files people don’t have to download any unpacker. You don’t have to download anything and anyone without an unpacker can unpack the zip file. This means that anyone that downloads your game is 100% guaranteed to play it.

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I had fun playing the game :D. The problem with .rar and .7z is that people have to download a .rar unpacker. With .zip files people don’t have to download any unpacker. You don’t have to download anything and anyone without an unpacker can unpack the zip file. This means that anyone that downloads your game is 100% guaranteed to play it.
Oh wow, really? You don't need any unpacker for .zip-files? Wasn't aware of that. :LZSblush: Thanks for letting me know. Ok, guys, so this means...

... I converted ALL my games to .zip-files now. Hope that helps. :LZSjoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soryumi