OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Damn interesting. It crashed right at the end though and I hadn't saved, so i'm kinda annoyed by that.

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dayum interesting. It crashed right at the end though and I hadn't saved, so i'm kinda annoyed by that.
Sorry to hear about that! When did you download the game? We just updated optimizing the ending scenes and added a autosave plugin so that problem shouldn't be there.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This morning. It crashed right as you walk in to talk to the main character's friend who's face is obscured by shadows. Not descriptive I suppose. Honestly, I was mainly frustrated because of how I wanted to see how it turned out.

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This morning. It crashed right as you walk in to talk to the main character's friend who's face is obscured by shadows. Not descriptive I suppose. Honestly, I was mainly frustrated because of how I wanted to see how it turned out.
That's odd. The game should have autosave function, or you haven't updated the game. Did you download from Steam? I'm posting a save file for end game so you can play it from before the scene where it crashed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fxZN_Bd0hxphqT_CEFHmhtCusAtdZrRi

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I'm not sure. When I boot it up again I'll let you know. It was after the switch scene and after hiding in the basement.

And yes, from Steam.

Last edited:

AnimeGirl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
If no one helps me so I can play the game normal instead of just slow motion
I can't play the game and need to delete it + down vote.

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If no one helps me so I can play the game normal instead of just slow motion
I can't play the game and need to delete it + down vote.
What do you mean? Your pc can't run it? I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. I updated the game with some performance enhancements so be sure to try the newest version on Steam.

AnimeGirl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
I don't download from steam. So that's it for me with the game.
Despite it looks so good.

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't download from steam. So that's it for me with the game.
Despite it looks so good.
You can also download the game from itch.io. I've uploaded a version where you can turn off the lighting effects, but please note that it takes a LOT from the feel of the game and you will see some weird stuff that is supposed to be covered by darkness. It should help with the performance.

https://ruskatuli.itch.io/traum

cLeigh33

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eesh, so that took me a while to get to playing! Life's like that, I guess.

Anyway, having just achieved my first ending, I just wanted to state how much I actually enjoyed this game! The assets used and presentation of it in general came across to me as quite professional, and flowed far more smoothly than I expected! The use of lighting and music really worked well for the atmosphere of it, too, as did the rather straightforward controls. I also quite enjoyed the ending I achieved!

I'll definitely be recommending this to a few of my friends and leaving a review on Steam. Great work on this, guys!

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cLeigh33 Awesome! Thank you so much for the kind words and for spreading the word <3

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Team Ruskatuli wants to thank all the players of Traum for all the positive feedback, let's play videos and live streams! <3 You are all awesome and we have made a compilation of some of the reactions related to the game. You're the best! Have a fantastic day everyone! :kaoluv:

Skyforger

Maker of the Sky
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Making of Traum DLC Released!

Greetings everyone! We are proud to announce the release of Making of Traum DLC! In this downloadable package you will find a pdf file with in-depth information about what was going on behind the scenes during the development and also some never before seen concept art!

We have also included the soundtrack of Traum which consists of 15 high quality tracks!

Why have a free game, but a paid dlc? Let me explain you:

We didn't want to simply ask for donations or do ******* etc. For one thing, it doesn't feel right to us, just to ask for funding and wouldn't be able to give anything back right now. Quite simply, we don't have anything big to show about our next project yet. Second, laws in Finland kind of goes against asking for crowd funding or donations. You'd have to sell something to be able to make something out of it, so here we are.

Traum the game will stay free, but if you want to support our work, this is a great way to do so! All of your contributions goes toward funding our next projects! This not only motivates us to do more, but also it speeds up the development process as we could focus on it more. We all have jobs or projects and other life stuff to manage, so time is limited to spend on this.

I'd also like to say that we will no longer make games with RPG Maker. The limitations of that engine are too great for what we want to create. We have invested in Game Maker Studio 2, which gives us so much more flexibility and freedom to really create something that we think you would enjoy. In the future we will have games that look like us. No longer we will be seen as just another RPG Maker developer. Our two artists will be able to truly express themselves and develop an artstyle that suits our image! Our composer can create music that lights the world alive! Our writer will no longer be chained to write stories having to keep the engine limitations in mind!

We have grand plans for the future, and we will keep making story heavy games for all of you to immerse yourselves in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy