servantb7

Servantb7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I've been looking for a talking tree faceset (something ent-like). I found one by Thalzon, but I would prefer something in a more RTP style that would match the rest of my game. Ideally I'd love it to match up with the trees in PanduMaru's nature/tree tileset, but it doesn't need to be a perfect match. Does anyone know of any good ones that are out there? Thanks!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maru has a face, but for VX:

servantb7

Servantb7
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, that worked great! Problem solved.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

heroine before entering いせかい

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tip2202