DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey can anyone out there help me translate triacontane's plugins... I know what they do but because I don't speak the language I don't know how to use them.

Attachments

• Triacontane_ConfusionExtend.js
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Triacontane_ScopeExtend.js
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Triacontane_SubstituteExtend.js
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Triacontane_CounterExtend.js
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Triacontane_DrainExtend.js
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SceneGlossary.js
    107.7 KB · Views: 3

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Couldn't you do this by using google translate and just copy/paste whatever blocks of text you need?

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Couldn't you do this by using google translate and just copy/paste whatever blocks of text you need?
That was my original plan but from some reason google translate is not working for me. I don't know what it is or why it's happening but it just is.... But if I manage to fix it I plan to post the translated plugins on this forum. Plus I'm not exactly sure what language the plugins are in...

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plus I'm not exactly sure what language the plugins are in...
Your options are very limited, the only languages that currently use Chinese characters are Japanese and Chinese. When I go to Google Translate, leave it on the default setting of "detect language" and paste in a line from the plugin, it works absolutely fine.

DestroyDX

Guy trying his best
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your options are very limited, the only languages that currently use Chinese characters are Japanese and Chinese. When I go to Google Translate, leave it on the default setting of "detect language" and paste in a line from the plugin, it works absolutely fine.
Thanks that helps me narrow it down.

SirCumferance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I import the whole thing untranslated, then just translate the informative bits, copy paste
Notepad++ will be good as it will show you any code errors because of formatting, but I suppose any js code area might do the same. This way I do not mess with the code, but the info is available for reading in english

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghn