takashi1kun

spaghetti god code
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spain Spanish
Primarily Uses
Kay i discover a trick to have a endless script box space, i know it is made for amll things, but sometimes you can have a piece of code that is too small to have the annoyance of make a plugin only to that, soo, there is the solution, a unlimited script box.
This trick doesn't actually makes the script box bigger, but if you look, the script box have limited lines, but each line is infinite and, the js can be readed in one line by the interpreter, soo, you actually only have to use one line but... How i make all in one line, its more annoying, and there is the solution:
http://jscompress.com/
You paste the code from your notepad in jscompress
chrome_2016-07-07_18-36-21.png

Then press the compress js button and
there is the result:
chrome_2016-07-07_18-38-16.png
you can see its 4 lines but in really this is for word warping effect, actually its one line you can copy and paste and....
NOW ITS ONE LINE, and sience the script box allow a infinite line lenght, you now don't need to worry about it
:v 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back-AlleySnowman