Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys!

I don't know if I can make it though the engine itself or if I'll need a plugin for it... I just want to trigger an event when the player clicks on it.

> The event is just a board that shows a text "Hi."

> When you click on it, the player has to WALK to that tile, and then, the event triggers, showing the text

> I want to make the event triggers WITHOUT the player walking to it, just Click > triggers (in this case click > shows text)

Is it possible? >:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need a plugin.  Do a search - there may already be one that does this.

UNphiltered_khaos

Game Dev. Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is,  it was created by Hudell at my request. I will see if I can find the link and if so, I will update this post.

My apologies, the script Hudell made for me, now that I have found it again, moved the player INSTANTLY to the location that you click.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm