SirFeikelton

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello my dears,
I wanted to ask if there is a way to select the cards by using keyboard arrows and the spacebar (for example). It seems to do so in the demo video you just posted but in my game i can only Drag&Drop it with my mouse.

Also, thank you for the amazing Plugin, Triple Triad is one of my alltime favorite mini games!

Edit: nvm, figured it out. Go to "Image and Sound Configuration" -> "usingCursor" -> false

Last edited:

SirFeikelton

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aaaaand I ran into another problem. The card picking animation for a battle or in the album seems to be a bit janky. The x coordinate on the first arrival of said card is too low. But I just cannot figure out where to edit the code. Maybe you could help me? On the other hand the removal of a card is normal.

I think is has something to do with line 3140 an below.

Code:
Scene_Album_TT.prototype.move_card_to_hand = function () {

if (this.triple_triad_frame_count >= 15) {
        this._cards_back_cards.x = this.card_end_position[0];
        this._cards_back_cards.y = this.card_end_position[1];
        this.phase = 2;
        this.phase_flip = 0;
        AudioManager.playSe({ name: this.aux_images['card_flipping_sound'], pan: 0, pitch: 100, volume: 100 });
    }
    else {
        var x = this.card_end_position[0] - this.card_start_position[0];
        var y = this.card_end_position[1] - this.card_start_position[1];
        this._cards_back_cards.x += parseInt(x / 15);
        this._cards_back_cards.y += parseInt(y / 15);
    }
};

I attached a video to show what I mean.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername