Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin and demo is awesome. I've already made 250 cards.

I was wondering if there will be a way to add weaknesses to the cards with the 8 elements, so that the player just dont use the most powerful cards and will have to manage different sets depending on whom their fighting.

if 1 > 2 and 2 > 3 all the way up to 6 < 1 but then 7 >< 8 for light and dark. It doesn't have to change the card design or anything, I'll just throw a little element markers in the middle of the cards power.

but I don't know if the weakness multiplier should be x 2, that seems a little to much of a advantage maybe + 2.

If this is something possible for the future let me know, then i'll start re-editing the cards for the future, but if not then one less thing to worry about ^^.
Ok I think I got it, my problem would be that the AI would also need to be adjusted, or else it would be pretty easy D:.

I'll see if its an easy edit, if it is, I'll see if I can do it, but right now the answer would be maybe trying to see if someone can make that edit for you :ysad:

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It appears that mouse controls for the minigame don't work. I notice they do work in your MV version, were you aware of that?

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome. Was hoping there would be an MZ version of this!

PurpleXCompleX

Moon Rabbit
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for making this plugin and working on the add-ons.

A small issue i have had encountered is that the card previews in the deck building scene stack on top of each other, easily visible with transparent images.

I also didnt know you were also the same person who made the Triple Triad script for VX Ace.
I think very extensive add-on Plugins had been made for that by others over time, like a very improved deck and card album windows or an elemental system for cards and board tiles.

But take all the time you need.
You are likely very busy with your own game project which I wish you the best of luck for!

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Raizen

I want to say that I really love this plugin. Wanted to ask something.

Would you mind releasing blank images of the cards, IE just the frame with the colors, no character images, so I can make my own? Maybe even a photoshop file with layers of the frame and border if I'm lucky, ha!

I love that you can conditional check using variables to see if you won or lost the battle. That's super cool!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I love what you've done here!

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would you mind releasing blank images of the cards, IE just the frame with the colors, no character images, so I can make my own? Maybe even a photoshop file with layers of the frame and border if I'm lucky, ha!
I would second this request xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanitorJoe276