Triple Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToastie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I was going to say, you can't be impatient for a product that he's doing off his own back for free, for everyone to use :p.

He's said recently he's on vacation, he doesn't need to even think about creating this for us but he is going to, that's all that matters.

Comission someone if you are that in need for this :)

I am just super excited to see what Raizen releases when it comes out *starts shaking with excitement".

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Raizen has contacted me since posting here. They told me they were on vacation and not doing code while traveling (fair enough, right?) They are likely still on hiatus for the moment, but I expect them to return to us before the beginning of August or September, with very positive results.

I was going to say, you can't be impatient for a product that he's doing off his own back for free, for everyone to use :p.

He's said recently he's on vacation, he doesn't need to even think about creating this for us but he is going to, that's all that matters.

Comission someone if you are that in need for this :)

I am just super excited to see what Raizen releases when it comes out *starts shaking with excitement".

Well I hope so, I know I seem impatient but it really felt like a year had past to me.>.>

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Update? Please? Something that tells us this project isn't abandoned...

xanax48

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You do realize you're the only one not being patient. Set this thread or dev to send updates to your phone or email and relax. Maybe work on another aspect of your game until progress is made. As i said last time if you can't wait for the developer to do it in his own time please just hire your own or make it yourself.

exnem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Bumpity Bump

Hope we can get some news, just want to know if this project is still in development or is it dead?

Would gladly pay for a script like this!

TY

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're guess is as good as mine but it'll be a real shame if it is in fact dead.

Okralord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really hope this plugin gets done by someone. It would be AWESOME for it to be made by Raizen since that's the one we all love. Just wanted to leave my encouragement, I hope you're able to crank this thing out! Keep at it!

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Like many here I've been patiently waiting for this excellent minigame plugin to stick into my project. TT is a great JRPG minigame as it adds a new method to distribute rare items through modding, as well as allowing different ways to interact with NPCs. I was losing hope as Raizen wasn't even active on the site for many months, but they did just recently visit the site again according to their profile so perhaps there's still a chance this gets made.

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Guys, don't know if you noticed it, but she don't came on the forum from 10 days...for me, this is a dead project.

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Guys, don't know if you noticed it, but she don't came on the forum from 10 days...for me, this is a dead project.
WHICH IS WHY, I'm going commission the current coder I have for my game to recode it for MV, granted this won't happen for sometime mind you but IT WILL be done at one point and featured in my game which I am making.

The project isn't dead...anymore but rather its ownership has sorta changed. Original idea is OPs of course and will be credited as such for the original VX Ace version, but the redesign credit will go to the coder as well as myself for commisioning.

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
WHICH IS WHY, I'm going commission the current coder I have for my game to recode it for MV, granted this won't happen for sometime mind you but IT WILL be done at one point and featured in my game which I am making.

The project isn't dead...anymore but rather its ownership has sorta changed. Original idea is OPs of course and will be credited as such for the original VX Ace version, but the redesign credit will go to the coder as well as myself for commisioning.
Ok, First: I didn't wwant to offend anyone.

Second: I don't care of the Whole story.

Third: Like someone Others, I care only of the result.

Forth: Hi!

Okralord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If someone actually resurrects this project and publishes it, I'm all for it. I'm know a ton if people will be very greatful and I'm sure that Raizen will be glad to see it take on it's own life.

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WHICH IS WHY, I'm going commission the current coder I have for my game to recode it for MV, granted this won't happen for sometime mind you but IT WILL be done at one point and featured in my game which I am making.

The project isn't dead...anymore but rather its ownership has sorta changed. Original idea is OPs of course and will be credited as such for the original VX Ace version, but the redesign credit will go to the coder as well as myself for commisioning.
Has your coder made any progress since then Deathsia? Would happily chip in to see this get finished.

Henrietta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
Me too i used the raizen's script. I move my project on MV a few month ago and i saw that nobody created the MV plugin.

So i already work on this:
Album:

Open booster:

Fight in development

You want that i create a new thread for my development plugin ?
I hope that my work enjoy you :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Henrietta Yes, if you are working on your own plugin, please start your own topic for it.

shindow

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I just wanted to stop in and say how excited I am for the script. I'm sure OP is still working on it. :)

shindow

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I actually thought this was that thread when I posted -_-;; don't have so many tabs open, kids lol

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am extremely sorry everyone, its been a looooong time. I wasn't in a mood to mess with RPG Maker, so I was really out of the maker scene :(.
Anyway, I came back last week, and the first thing I really wanted to do because a lot of people asked me via private messages is the triple triad.
First thing first, the main script is basically finished!! :D
Here is the result right now, it has all the mechanics except the elemental.

What's next to do, I am finishing the A.I, this time I want it to be better than the RMVXAce version I made. Then its more about the complementary scripts which should be way faster to program (Store, Win/Lose Scene....) and the screen mv click to work with mouse and such.
Predictions to be done, probably this weekend :).

Lastly I will include the elementals rule which I am here mostly for xD, I have asked a friend to explain me a bit of how it works, what I need to know is, in FF8 elementals where randomly given to a card right? So any card could theoretically have an element?

Edit: Okay I'm not sure about elementals anymore hahah, I was looking for FFXIV and there it seemed they dropped it, will be thinking about if I actually include it.

Anyway I think the A.I is basically finished, right now the difficulty stands like this:

0(none) - random card positioning
1(easy) - knows how to flip normal cards using lower cards
2(normal) - knows how to flip in other conditions plus/combo
3(normal++) - knows how to count the combo flips
4(hard) - knows how to protect the card
traits for hard (defensive) - uses high cards to be protected early
traits for hard (offensive) - uses low cards first, not protecting them
5(hardest?) - thinking about also taking in consideration your own cards on hand to make the plays, not hard to do, but will feel a little cheating on his part :esrs: (this is actually using the minimax technique)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Is the running performance of MZ output to Android platform smoother than MV output?
FINALLY GOT ALL 120 STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64!!!

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanMillerPlays