Trouble accessing previously purchased DLC (Japanese Generator and tiles for MV)

Probotector 200X

Probotect and Serve
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seemed like it was?
I purchased these years ago, and had them installed (all 3 generators sets and all 3 tile packs) but that computer died and I need to redownload them. I can access my old store page, but it's not listed there. I bought it before MZ, before the new store I'm pretty sure. I check my old emails and find the download links, but they just go to the page on the old store page, I can't download them from there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby_YorkTech