Carogui1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, this image explain what trouble I having now whit my game.... In this case, when I select the Extended Skill, the script will make appear a window with other skills to you select in your choice, but, the window not close, staying in the screen during the battle scene of Act Sequence plugin by Yanfly, he close only when I press ESC after choosing him again in the skill menu select in battle.

I really need this extended skil... What can I do to solve this?? I will be really grateful

SRD_Skill Extender:

image_2021-01-08_211422.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.
I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.
Nerine wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
I have an issue with your window skin plugin. After using plugin command to change window skin, it doesn't change the skin for message boxes and choice boxes until a player opens inventory.
Can anyone provide a link to where Vlue said that his Plugins for MV were free for commercial usage? I only see it on the thread here, but Vlue didn't directly start it. What do guys think about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armexploit