Trouble with AltMenuScreen plugin

Trilient

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Looks like the character status bars are being drawn up more times than they need to, as well as not being properly aligned. Is it possible that it's not compatible with some of Yanfly's plugins?

RMMV JPEG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aluvien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I suppose it would be possible. You could try narrowing it down by disabling all other plugins, then re-enabling them one by one.

Trilient

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I suppose it would be possible. You could try narrowing it down by disabling all other plugins, then re-enabling them one by one.
I figured out the issue, in case anyone else has a similar problem. It all comes down to placement within the Plugin Manager, I'm using it with Yanfly's MainMenuManager. The AltMenuScreen needed to be below Yanfly's Core Engine plugin.

Anime_Fusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I figured out the issue, in case anyone else has a similar problem. It all comes down to placement within the Plugin Manager, I'm using it with Yanfly's MainMenuManager. The AltMenuScreen needed to be below Yanfly's Core Engine plugin.
My issue with this is the image opacity. I load any image and its solid. Is there a command you have to give to make it transparent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nevastech