Trouble with Fomar's Face to Bust script?

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Roseredpinball, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I apologize if this has been asked before, but I seem to be having trouble with Fomar's Face to Bust script, from one of the staff releases I believe? I pasted it under Materials in the script editor but when I go to select a face, the selection square is the same size as normal and too small to select the whole bust portrait I want to show. Here's a link to the picture I want to select: https://sites.google.com/site/zaelitude/face034.png

Here is also a link to the update from which I got Fomar's script: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/files/file/32-restaff-september-2012-release/

Thank you for any help!

2. McTricky

McTricky Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Yes, that's what is suppose to happen. You can click anywhere on the large portrait, and it will show up cropped in the message editor. But as long as the file has the "!" behind the filename, it will still show the entire bust.

So everything is actually working fine. The only thing you're probably not doing is putting the "!" in front of the filename like "!FireSpirit.png".

3. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

4. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
     Oh, ok, thank you much for your help! Sorry for posting it in the wrong thread!

5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No probs. You'll learn your way around :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.