Trouble with Name Input Processing

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I upload a custom font for my game it removes the option for a backspace in Name Input Processing. Anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• niperror.png
    niperror.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 13

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot is old- The current version does not have that but still has no option for a backspace.
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think it's got anything to do with custom font, so that is misleading. I don't think there's a backspace in there at all. ESC is the backspace. You would need a plugin to add another button.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnarchyJas