Trouble with Name Input Processing

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I upload a custom font for my game it removes the option for a backspace in Name Input Processing. Anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• niperror.png
    niperror.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 13

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot is old- The current version does not have that but still has no option for a backspace.
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think it's got anything to do with custom font, so that is misleading. I don't think there's a backspace in there at all. ESC is the backspace. You would need a plugin to add another button.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every game that has an option to choose to turn on the subtitle at the first time setup deserves an award.
Only eaten once during breakfast. No lunch
Not that I have any use for them, but Humble Bundle has a new RPG Asset Bundle available for those interested. You can find it here. Happy asset hoarding. :LZSwink:
Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavlacalm