Trouble with Name Input Processing

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I upload a custom font for my game it removes the option for a backspace in Name Input Processing. Anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• niperror.png
    niperror.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 13

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Nature

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshot is old- The current version does not have that but still has no option for a backspace.
The problem that it looks like you're having is that your locale settings are set to japanese (backslash gets replaced by the yen symbol in text editors when that happens).

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think it's got anything to do with custom font, so that is misleading. I don't think there's a backspace in there at all. ESC is the backspace. You would need a plugin to add another button.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05