Trouble with script after gettting the Mythos dlc. Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frustratedlad

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I got the Mythos Resource pack and I'm trying to use their Z Level Script, but I'm having trouble with it. The latest message I got was

Script 'Sprite_Character' line 119: TypeError occurred

no implicit conversion from nil to implicit

I have no idea what to do with this. I know it has something to do with line 119 in the Sprite_Character section.

Please Help.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Did you install the script to the correct place? It should be below the Materials heading in the list.

Do you have any other scripts that you're using as well, or is it JUST the Z Level Script along with the default ones?

Is it only on particular maps that you're having the problem?

frustratedlad

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am only using this and the default ones. That message comes up right after I choose new game. I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean when you say that it should be under the Materials list.

Tsimcha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In the RPG Maker VX ACE software, tool bar section, next to the Music icon, there's a notepad icon, this is for scripts.

Click on the scripts icon (F11).

Scroll down until you see Materials with (Insert Here) below it.

If you press the Insert key on your keyboard it will open a new section in your scripts editor.

This is where you paste your scripts in.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you added the script, where in the list of other scripts did you put it? It should go under the Materials heading.

From the editor, F11 or go into the Scripts, scroll down the list on the left. Materials will be there, towards the bottom. The script should go below that, and above Main.

frustratedlad

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, thanks! It works now.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino