Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having trouble getting the Steam Overlay to work in the Linux version of my game. I am using nwjs 0.54.0 and added the --in-process-gpu option the the launch parameters. Has anyone been able to get the Steam Overlay to work on a Linux version of nwjs? I've tried a few different versions, but have not had any luck. The Steam Overlay does show up on the Windows version of my game (also using nwjs 0.54.0). I've searched around the internet, and these forums, and havne't found anything that worked, so I'm hoping someone knows if there's a way to get it working, or a version of nwjs that works.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That sucks but I don't use linux so I can not help you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandoleya