mars714

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Okay here's the deal, I have two enemies with identical stats, and skills all have the same formula, with the exception that one is m.atk and other is atk. The players stats are set to the same as enemies. I have many plug ins, mostly Yanfly. I have no idea why only the one using atk works, really lost would really appreciate some help.

Now, please check my work, in case its a plugin's fault, here is my plugin list.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.48.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.48.38 PM.png

Here are the skills used,

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.56.52 AM.png
(I did do an change since I took the above screen shot, the formula is <a.mtk * 3 - b.mdf>)
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.56.57 AM.png

And finally, the two enemies in battle, only the first one can do damage.
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.59.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.59.17 AM.png

Please offer me some help... Im working on MV and my pals only know VX Ace so Ive got no answers from them...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.57.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.57.04 AM.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 1

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
GAAAH!!! Attacks that only do damage. BURN IT WITH FIRE!

EDit: Also, enemies use whatever skills are in there box regardless of skill type. If you don't belive me, test it out for yourself. Adding skill types to enemies is not needed

mars714

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
it's mat, not mtk
OMG thank you so much! totally fixed. I have a ton of spelling and grammar errors in all my works, Im always needing a checker. Anyway, thank you its working now, I still have a ton of SV battles to make, then I can finally post the current demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi