Trouble with the Terrax Lighting Plugin

yomaniac

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I am using this plugin and everything is working fine with some lights I made accept the colour. I have the right code in for the color I want to use but it is still showing a white colour, however sometimes when my followers go on it the correct colour appears on them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please show screenshots of:
  1. The plugin settings
  2. Your events
  3. During a playtest show what is wrong

yomaniac

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for your reply, OBS wasn't picking up the game for some reason but hopefully these pictures will help you understand what's wrong. In the event image there's one more number in the note and it's 1.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowderr