Troubles with Party Members

Nurse_Dashie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! First post here, so sorry if i'm in the wrong place! Anyways, in my game you have multiple stories, each one assigned to a certain character.. After you complete all of the stories, all the characters gather up and they should have their stats carried over, but for some reason they all reset when I put them back in the party. Even with the initialize box unchecked.. Is this a problem on my end or rpg maker mv's fault.. Either way, can someone please help me?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the initalize box is unchecked, the actor should keep all previous changes to data.
If the data is still back to base, then either something has changed the engine, or you did something wrong on handling the actors (for example initializing at an earlier stage).

We would have to see screenshots of your events and/or of your plugin manager to even guess where the problem comes from.

Nurse_Dashie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have it so if you clear a story, all the switches and variables reset when you select a new story... I don't know if I overloaded the events cause I told the game to shut off about 300 things in one event
Now that i think of it.. It's actually very similar to a New Game+
Also, here's the list of plugins i used..

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RepentantSky