Troubles with Yanfly's Class system.

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Beat, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Beat

Beat Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello everyone! I am working on a free to play RPG and decided to use Yanfly's class system plugin. I have the option of adding the subclass skills, but they don't appear not even in menu which sucks. The plugin works as far as adding the subclass stats, but the skills are not added not even in menu.

I have the part of subclass skill types like this:

# This adds subclass skill types to the available skill types usable.
    SUBCLASS_SKILL_TYPES = true

I tried adding up the battle command plugin (Yanfly's too) but it does not help, since I put it… I do what the instructions says to do to add the battle commands and only defend and attack appear as commands usable. So... Quite the trouble over here.

Any help regarding this? I am using the Class system for VX ace: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/core-scripts/class-system/

Thanks in advance

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Although you posted this in MV, I am going to assume that, as the script is for Ace, and you have VX Ace in the info under your avatar, this needs to be in that section. If I am wrong, and you are in fact using MV, then please Report this post and ask for it to be moved again. And if you are using MV, that would be why this script is not working.

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. Beat

Beat Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Sorry. I thought I had put it in the correct area since I followed another comment about the same system.

I am getting used to this forum, by the way. But yes, I use VX Ace, I made sure to check that one up at first. I don't know why the skills don't work and all the proposed ideas in other places have been tested and nothing works out.

4. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  5. Beat

Beat Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I will see if this works, but I used with all the levels combined and didn't work either way. Thanks for the info still.

EDIT: Welp, I found the reason. It's funny that it was not the addon put by Roninator that fixed it. I made a battle system that in theory shouldn't have messed with it, but messed with the subclass system. Now I only need to think a way to make the subclass level show in the normal menu. But that's not that important.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019