Atezall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI everyone,

I am sorry in advance if this is not the right place to post my question as this is my first time on the site, but when trying to run my game I currently receive the error message :

Failed to load extension from: . Manifest file is missing or unreadable.

I have no technical background whatsoever and haven't a clue what this actually means. I haven't attempted to modify the script at all and the two plug-ins I do have are simply the RPG-Maker splash screen and the "Community Basic" plug-in. If anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction as to where to ask this question I would be truly grateful.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI there! Next time please edit your thread title to include the problem you ran into so that other people can easily gauge whether or not they can help you.

Seems you ran into an issue with the new update, 1.6. You can always re-roll back to 1.5. Details here.

Atezall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for your helpful and very timely response! In the future, I will make a point to be more specific in my thread title :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

$Syringer.png
toying with a brand new monster design
Another doodle! Green-haired girl has no name yet, so, any suggestions?
She is about the same age as Nikki, and she is the last one of her clan, known for their innate skills in manipulating both ice and fire. She is a bit stubborn, as well as having a soft spot for kids.
Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mead80