MelodyZE

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
is there a TRUE dual wield script?
like, where the character actually attacks two times but with separate weapons? i need one thats free for commercial use < _ <

Arithmetician

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I believe the Victor Engine has one, but there seem to be compatibility issues with Yanfly's plugins.... I got some weird item duplication glitch when I tried using it.

Edit: Sorry. That's for MV. I didn't read the forum header before posting, as I just linked from the "New Threads" on the front page.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes I use Victor sant scripts with yanfly scripts. There was some script editing to get them happy with each other, but yes it does do dual attacks. Not the skill, but the action. If the actor has two weapons then one follows the other. But for dual attack skill it's just one hit, but I think I can fix that I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Last edited:

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My game has true dual wield. The scripts were made by Sixth. Did a fantastic job with them. Let me know if you want them (and ask him first), I doubt he'll care though. I can just send them to you. Each attack have their own animations and calculations and everything, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moenimael