TrueClash's Armory

True Clash

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey gamemakers!

I'm a long time user of the RPGMaker series but new to the community. I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year by providing a bit of content. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I noticed there wasn't a ton of content for martial weapons, so I put together a few myself. We've got a flaming whip, a dragon staff, a double headed axe, flaming arrows, a trident, ... the list goes on. I've even made a rapier and a dagger set in the spear template (because daggers are stabbing weapons, dammit!).

Each file is based off of the Weapons1 template and can easily be renamed to replace the original file in the appropriate directory for use. You can also place them as is in the appropriate directory and use Rexal's Weapon Sprite Enhanced script to call on them as images for alternate weapons.

Images are below. These are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects. I do ask that you provide me a special thanks in the credits of your project. I will also gladly accept copies of projects using these weapon images.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ice Weapons

Spoiler

Cold Weapons

Fire Weapons

With Flames

Without Flames

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are very nice. Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the community!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow these are awesome! I hope we get to see more like this. Welcome to the community!

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for these beautiful weapons! You have arranged and prepared it to us fresh and ready! AMAZING!!!  :guffaw:  

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are awesome any chance of you doing other element weapons?
I could really use a ice version of that arrow

True Clash

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm very glad everyone enjoys the resources, and thank you for the warm welcome into the community. I'll work on a few more sets to share as soon as they are done. I think some elemental weapons are a nice direction, so I will see what I can do.

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm very glad everyone enjoys the resources, and thank you for the warm welcome into the community. I'll work on a few more sets to share as soon as they are done. I think some elemental weapons are a nice direction, so I will see what I can do.
`Your resources are beautiful and amazing! Please do more! Thank you soO Much in advance!!!  ;)

True Clash

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are awesome any chance of you doing other element weapons?

I could really use a ice version of that arrow
I thought this would be an interesting challenge, so I made a sheet of ice weapons. The ice arrow isn't as dramatic as the fire arrow, but I'm happy with its glassy blue nature. The ice staff and ice flail I am really proud of, and I hope everyone enjoys them.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Wow totally awesome thank you!! :D You got a real talent ;)  

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The ice weapons are awesome thanks for trying my question glad you liked the idea

The bow looks awesome and I really wanna lose it and the others look pretty cool aswell I really like the Staff and the second sword

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The elemental ICE WEAPON are a MUST HAVE!!!! Expect it in most of the games being made "TRUE CLASH!" You are the WEAPON BOSS!!!  ;)  

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are totally awesome.

My favorite is the rapier!

Really love that they fit MV's default look so they don't look out of place in a project that doesn't utilize custom resources! :3

Would love to see a Cross and Scythe up there :p

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What weapons are next? is there any chance you could do some bombs? or other blacksmithy weapons

True Clash

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are totally awesome.

My favorite is the rapier!

Really love that they fit MV's default look so they don't look out of place in a project that doesn't utilize custom resources! :3

Would love to see a Cross and Scythe up there :p

What weapons are next? is there any chance you could do some bombs? or other blacksmithy weapons

Glad you like them! Next up I'm working on rounding out elemental weapons (fire and lightning.) Once I finish those I can take a shot at some new things. Bombs, a smithing hammer, and a cross should all be doable. I can make a scythe but I don't know if I can make a scythe that will animate in a way I'm happy with. I'll give it a shot though.

avitron142

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally! I've been looking for extra weapons for ages, nobody seems to share that much - and you've given it to us in spades! Thank you so much!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Dude! Love your stuff. This would go great with Yanfly's Weapon Animation Plugin! Thanks for this! 

True Clash

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for all the positive feedback!

I've uploaded two new sets of weapons: Cold Weapons and Fire Weapons. Cold weapons are a more metallic, ice style weapon set. Fire Weapons are weapons that look like they are made of fire. I couldn't decide if I liked it better with always burning or sometimes, so I've provided both. I may do a set of heat weapons- fire type weapons that look more metallic similar to the cold weapons- further down the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGXNinetyNine