yorshee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm trying to use all three of Cozziekun's EarthBound scripts with Capn Muffin's EarthBound Starter Kit. I'm using RPG Maker XP for this, but Cozziekun's codes are for VXA. I have both versions of RPG Maker.

Whenever I run the game, it comes up with an error. I'm really inexperienced with this sort of thing so I'm not too sure what the errors mean, but here's a screenshot:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pR3DM4a.png[/IMG]

Could Cozziekun's codes work with XP, but Capn Muffin's Starter Kit is conflicting with it in some way? Or do I have to somehow convert the Starter Kit to work with VXA and then use Cozziekun's codes with it in VXA?

Sorry if I didn't explain this very well. :( I'm pretty new to this.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry but XP scripts don't work with Ace. The scripts only work for the engine they are designed for.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vyxel96