PKirkby

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find a decent keymapper for MV. I'm using "ZE - Keymapper" and it works ok, but not completely how I'd like it to. Also, I'm trying to use GALVS Jump ability, and when I turn ZE Keymapper ON, it stops the jump from working. Any thoughts?

It doesn't HAVE to be a plugin, if there is another way to map them manually I'd be ok with that. Thanks!

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd suggest loading Galv's Jump plugin after the keymapper, if you haven't tried that already (click + drag to rearrange the list in the Plugin Manager). :)

PKirkby

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd suggest loading Galv's Jump plugin after the keymapper, if you haven't tried that already (click + drag to rearrange the list in the Plugin Manager). :)
How did I not think of that, seems to work now. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirKeksalot