RMMV Trying to get DebugSpeedUp and Yanfly's Visual HP bars to work together.

Apple_Tart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to get these two plugins to work together, but having no luck. One is Visual HP Gauges by Yanfly. It makes it so enemies have HP gauges over them in battle. The other is SRdude's Debug speed up, which lets you change the speed of the game with key presses and is really useful for playtesting or if players want to speed through some content like cutscenes for whatever reason.

The issue is that if I make Speedup go anything other than 1x speed, then combat won't work. It always crashes before going to the combat screen.

Is there an easy way to fix this or a simple work around? my enemies are visible on the world map and combat starts once you touch them. I was hoping that maybe I could turn off Speedup or set it to 1x with a script command or plugin command before I started battle processing, but I'm not sure how or if that's even possible. Obviously, just making the two plugins compatible would be best though.

Here are links to the two scripts:

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Visual_HP_Gauges_(YEP)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/khtxgli4qf0oqov/SRD_Debug_SpeedUp.js?dl=0

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xcarlet