robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all. So I've go the battle core, action sequence 1-3 and then the atb plugin installed, I've saved my project but the atb gauge does not appear. Do I need to fiddle with Battle core settings first? Also I do have core engine and message (in that order) about the rest. Any help would be great!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the most common cause for yanfly plugins behaving strangely is if they are in the wrong order.

please post a screenshot of your plugin manager with all plugins, that will allow us to check the order and a few more possible causes like wrong naming, wrong versions etc.

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This took me longer than I'd like to admit because I am a not smart today lol

Attachments

• Snipped Plugin.PNG
    Snipped Plugin.PNG
    130.7 KB · Views: 5

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And have you followed the installation instructions correctly? Did you set the battle mode to ATB in the Battle Engine Core plugin parameters?

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And have you followed the installation instructions correctly? Did you set the battle mode to ATB in the Battle Engine Core plugin parameters?
Yeah, they plugins are in the js, plugin folder. I've changed the battle mode to atb, does it need to be capitalized? It wasn't in the video

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've changed the battle mode to atb, does it need to be capitalized? It wasn't in the video
That's a very weird question - you shouldn't have any choice. Double-clicking on that parameter should bring up a drop-down list that you select the battle system from, there's no typing involved.

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So when i go into battle core, the first pic is what i see, when i double click default system this is what comes up

Attachments

• First Click.PNG
    First Click.PNG
    247.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Second.PNG
    Second.PNG
    220.4 KB · Views: 5

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which version of MV are you using? It looks like you're using an old version of the editor - you will need to update it (and the core scripts in your project)

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which version of MV are you using? It looks like you're using an old version of the editor - you will need to update it (and the core scripts in your project)
It says I'm on verions 1 6.2

Attachments

• Version.PNG
    Version.PNG
    53.7 KB · Views: 0

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a very outdated version of the Battle Engine Core. The current version is 1.5.1.

You should re-download all of your YEP plugins, that's almost certainly what's causing your problems, they're incompatible versions with each other.

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a very outdated version of the Battle Engine Core. The current version is 1.5.1.

You should re-download all of your YEP plugins, that's almost certainly what's causing your problems, they're incompatible versions with each other.
Alright I'll give that a try

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

That seemed to be the issue, thank you so much! Now i just need to tweek things so it's not so slow, and regular attack don't need a charge up lol

robotpirategary

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By the by, is there a way to remove the Charge time of a skill?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Please use the +Quote button if you want to reply to several people at once, and for your last question, as it is not related to the question you asked here, please start a new thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mulinho