Synechron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
-
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey ! I am a newbie and i would like to create a sort of spine armor spell which would pass an ally or oneself turn but gain guard+spine armor (when enemies would hit the ally with the spine armor, (ally would take damage but not a lot thanks to guard) and the enemies would take some damage from spine armor !

If you have any plugin or script or what ever (not too hard, i'm a newbie x) ) that could do it i'll appreciate that.. ^^

Last edited:

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly provides some code to create a state that works like this: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Thornmail_(MV_Plugin_Tips_&_Tricks)

The enemie will take damage whenever he hits the target with a physical attack.

You will need his Buffs & State Core PlugIn. Auto Passive states is only needed if you want to create a real, equipable armor that's not just added by a spell.

The other features you speak of, like guardimg while in this state can be addes through the editor.

Last edited:

Synechron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
-
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly provides some code to create a state that works like this: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Thornmail_(MV_Plugin_Tips_&_Tricks)

The enemie will take damage whenever he hits the target with a physical attack.

You will need his Buffs & State Core PlugIn. Auto Passive states is only needed if you want to create a real, equipable armor that's not just added by a spell.

The other features you speak of, like guardimg while in this state can be addes through the editor.
hey thanks for answer i'll check it out !

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zabasin