Synechron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
-
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey ! I am a newbie and i would like to create a sort of spine armor spell which would pass an ally or oneself turn but gain guard+spine armor (when enemies would hit the ally with the spine armor, (ally would take damage but not a lot thanks to guard) and the enemies would take some damage from spine armor !

If you have any plugin or script or what ever (not too hard, i'm a newbie x) ) that could do it i'll appreciate that.. ^^

Last edited:

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly provides some code to create a state that works like this: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Thornmail_(MV_Plugin_Tips_&_Tricks)

The enemie will take damage whenever he hits the target with a physical attack.

You will need his Buffs & State Core PlugIn. Auto Passive states is only needed if you want to create a real, equipable armor that's not just added by a spell.

The other features you speak of, like guardimg while in this state can be addes through the editor.

Last edited:

Synechron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
-
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly provides some code to create a state that works like this: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Thornmail_(MV_Plugin_Tips_&_Tricks)

The enemie will take damage whenever he hits the target with a physical attack.

You will need his Buffs & State Core PlugIn. Auto Passive states is only needed if you want to create a real, equipable armor that's not just added by a spell.

The other features you speak of, like guardimg while in this state can be addes through the editor.
hey thanks for answer i'll check it out !

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMeq