wbthehero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English US
Primarily Uses
RMXP
ive ben looking for a while but found nothing about how to make a ut fangame in rpg xp but only in mv witch i did not get due to its very exspensive price point of 80$ so im stuck trying to find a ut enginge for rpg xp to help with this simular to pkm esentrals but for ut eny help would be good (besides saying Game Maker) thanks

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aside from the plugins that are available, and a precious few features, RPG Maker XP can do anything that RPG Maker MV can do. You can use that guide as if it were a guide for XP, and where it recommends using one of the few features that doesn't exist in XP, just ask on this board how to do that particular thing without the use of MV's features.

Also, MV goes on sale several times a year (sometimes as cheap as $20 or lower), so if the price point is the only thing stopping you from using MV to make the game of your dreams, just keep looking at the announcements on this forum, and on Steam, and you'll probably find a good sale within 6 months.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Small_gnome