wbthehero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English US
Primarily Uses
RMXP
ive ben looking for a while but found nothing about how to make a ut fangame in rpg xp but only in mv witch i did not get due to its very exspensive price point of 80$ so im stuck trying to find a ut enginge for rpg xp to help with this simular to pkm esentrals but for ut eny help would be good (besides saying Game Maker) thanks

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aside from the plugins that are available, and a precious few features, RPG Maker XP can do anything that RPG Maker MV can do. You can use that guide as if it were a guide for XP, and where it recommends using one of the few features that doesn't exist in XP, just ask on this board how to do that particular thing without the use of MV's features.

Also, MV goes on sale several times a year (sometimes as cheap as $20 or lower), so if the price point is the only thing stopping you from using MV to make the game of your dreams, just keep looking at the announcements on this forum, and on Steam, and you'll probably find a good sale within 6 months.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creeperQ7