Sacrifyx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey all,
I'm trying to make a piece of armor that when equipped will cut the actor's max HP in half, increase MAT and MDF by half, and use HP instead of MP to cast spells. Naturally when unequipping it, HP, MAT and MDF would have to return to normal levels. Anyone know of a way to do this, either in engine or with plugins?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The cut in half isn't too tough, as you add a feature HP rate * 50% to the armor, same with the other stats. Once you unequip it, it will return to normal levels.

However, the using HP to cast spells instead or MP only when the armor is equipped will require a custom plug-in. I'll move this to plug-in requests.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
HP and MP reversal can be done by two Yanfly Plugins, as seen here.
Perhaps you could make the armor add a state to the user?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souldoood