Trying to make it so when your in a map and an a variable changes value an event walks away but if you wernt the map and then re-enter disappear

voxet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to make it so when your in a map and an a variable changes value an event walks away but if you wernt the map and then re-enter the map the event disappears

I have a time system (not real time, the time system progresses when you do actions like talking to people)

this is what I have so far, it works fine but everytime I leave the map and reenter the map the event restarts its walk, I want it to disappear (maybye like turning transperent on and moving the event to a cornor of a map)

any ideas?
1664550103096.png
1664550163799.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may want to check out some YouTube tutorials on eventing (I think the MV tutorial also addresses this, but I haven't done it in a long time...could be wrong).

Make a second page on the event that is completely blank, and give it a condition in the upper-left section of a self-switch.

At the end of the move route when the event walks away, set that self switch to ON - it will immediately activate that second, blank page, and the event will be invisible for the rest of the game.

voxet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ohhh, that makes sence, thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drenquire